Dear Parkway Family,
Thanks so much for your interest in our plan for 2019. In the year to come, we trust that God will continue to work in our church and communities. In this packet, you will see our church-wide budget and campus-specific budgets. As one church with multiple locations, we share one budget and strive to be good stewards at all locations.
• Teaching through the New Testament
• Small Groups for Every Age and Life-stage
• Connection Events (all campuses)
• Operation Christmas Child Project
• Camps for JH and HS Students
• Outreach to Local Communities through Sidewalk Sundays and The Party
• Mission Trip to the Dominican Republic
• Increased Savings Each Month for building in Port Lavaca
• On-going support for Local Non-Profit Agencies, Missionaries, and Church Plants
• Support and Recovery Groups including The Landing for students
• Savings to Build Reserve Funds
This list is the beginning of what we plan to do to reach people for Christ and disciple everyone who attends Parkway. In 2019, we will continue our focus to build relationships that build disciples.
As you review the budget, you will see that we have developed an intentional plan to strengthen the church and its impact on our local communities. This includes new ministries to build relationships that build disciples as well as support for on-going groups and ministries. We look forward to being a part of what God will do as we trust and serve Him together.
We will take action on this budget in two ways in December. On December 2, we will hold Budget Q & A Sessions following the 11:00 AM service at every location. On December 9, we will vote on the 2019 budget during the church business meeting at 12:15 PM at every location. Please join us with your prayer, questions, and support!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or to Nikki Marshall, our Business Director. Nikki can be reached at 361-572-8340 or at