Your generosity changes lives!

Thanks for giving to Parkway Church.

We give because He first gave to us!

At Parkway, we believe faithful living and generous giving is a lifestyle that pleases God and brings glory and honor to Him.  One of the ways that we live faithfully and give generously is through regular giving through the church.  

But since you excel in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you --see that you also excel in this grace of giving.  2 Corinthians 8:7


Giving Information

Cash/Checks: You may place your gift in the offering bag during Sunday worship services or in the lockboxes at your campus.  Envelopes are available in the pews also.

By Mail:  Please make your checks payable to Parkway Church and mail to Parkway Church Attn: Accounting Office 4802 John Stockbauer Victoria, TX 77904
Giving by Text: Text your gift amount to 361-221-5262. If you would like to designate your gift, use the following keywords:

Building PL
1. What type of financial standards are in place? It is our desire to be the best financial stewards of the resources given to Parkway. The Stewardship Team meets monthly to review financials. The Corporate Treasurer will present the financial statements at a quarterly business meeting at each campus. In addition, a business meeting is held annually for church members to vote on the annual budget. Parkway's accounting practices and financials are also externally audited by a local CPA firm. As you can see by our most recent financial audit, we strive to be good stewards of every resource that God trusts us with and we are committed to the highest standards of financial integrity and transparency.

2. When will I receive my annual contribution statement?
Contribution statements are mailed by January 31. If you have recently moved, please be sure to call us 361-572-8340 or email us to update your information. 3. How do I make sure I receive contribution credit for this tax year Contributions must be received or postmarked (if mailed) by Dec 31 to receive contribution credit for that tax year. Need more help? Feel free to call the Business Office at 361-572-8340 or for more info.
Stock/Bonds/Securities: If you want to donate stock to Parkway, please have your broker contact Orr Financial Group at 361-575-1695 to handle the transfer. Also, please notify the Business Office at 361-572-8340 or of the number of shares and the name of the stock(s) you are transferring. Your gift will be acknowledged on your annual contribution statement.

Will/Estate Plans: A charitable gift can be given through your will or other estate plans. Contact the Accounting Office if you have questions.

Life Insurance: Designate Parkway Church as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy. Contact the Accounting Office if you have questions. Other Property: If you wish to donate cars, boats, jewelry, real estate or other property, please contact our accounting office.